We’re hiring a student: Assistant Brand Manager. For additional information, please visit our internship page.
Thank you for considering employment with SONNATI. If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to the career opportunities posted, please email your resume directly to Info@Sonnati.ca. Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.
SONNATI is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Canada: Toronto | Montreal | Quebec City | Ottawa | Vancouver
USA: New York | Los Angeles
– Monitor and understand the brand’s movement, pricing, and distribution patterns
– Be the brand’s face at marketing meetings, seminars, trade shows and conferences
– Help in putting marketing displays in place and making sure that the brand’s advertising instruments are positioned at strategic points
– Formulate, develop, and maintain strong communication links with customers
– Represent the brand to the customers in a positive manner at all times
– Work with the firm’s sales/marketing division to understand the firm’s goals/objectives
– Plan and carry out awareness programs to get to prospective customers
– Provide insights and feedback on issues concerning the brand
– Promote the brand through personal social media accounts
– Possess good leadership skills to be able to set a proper example for our team
– Must be able to show appreciation for, and a good knowledge of marketing
– Portray a high level of professionalism while dealing with customers
– Passion for growing relationship(s) with customers of different backgrounds
– Must have a well-established online (social media) presence
– Must show high levels of credibility at all times
– Must be a team-player
– Willingness to learn
– A degree in marketing or other similar discipline
– 1-2 years experience in a similar position
– Social media savvy