Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist – Internship
Location: Toronto, Canada
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
We are looking for a social media strategist intern to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
As a social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Collaborate with Marketing and service development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new service launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Analyze data from Social media platforms on weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BSc student in Marketing or relevant field
Please send your cover letter and resume to Info@Sonnati.ca, referencing the position title in the subject line. No phone calls please.
We welcome applications from all candidates including students with disabilities, indigenous students, students that are members of a visible minority group and students that are new immigrants.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this opportunity. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.