SONNATI’s products are fabricated with the most desirable raw materials including Kilim. Kilim is a major component in the world known Turkish rugs, so our products reflect the same ornate luxury.
What is Kilim? A pileless handwoven reversible rug or covering made in Turkey, Kurdistan, the Caucasus, Iran, and western Turkestan.
Language of Kilims: The symbols, patterns and colors that make up a Kilim rug are not purely decorative. Each symbol represents something, and tells us something about the life of the person who designed and created the rug.
Amazing Benefits of Kilim
- Kilim is Eco-friendly and Sustainable.
- Kilim is durable and long lasting.
- Kilim resists wrinkles.
- Kilim is dirt and odor resistant.
- Kilim has balanced thermal insulation properties.
- Kilim is hypoallergenic.
- Dust mites don’t like Kilim.
- Kilim is naturally anti-static.
- Kilim can be easily cleaned.
- Kilim is absorbent and healthy.
- Kilim provides comfortable warmth.
The following Kilim rugs make up a typical Kilim bag.
Each Kilim bag has its own order of patterns and colors.